Celebrate Vermont Festival
Let’s party this weekend… Vermonter-style!
The Celebrate Vermont Festival will take place in mid-August on the Stowe Events Field, on Weeks Hill Road, and will include everything that represents Vermont, including great music, food, art and dance.
The Events Field will be transformed into a village of tents, markets, demonstrations and recreation, with unique activity areas to keep visitors entertained and informed about what Vermont has to offer:
- View artisan agriculture, products, art and crafts at the Vermont Marketplace
- Learn from local growers/harvesters in the Chautauqua Tent
- Learn about fly fishing, kayaking, cycling, hiking and the joys of “playing outdoors”
- Taste and pair artisan cheese, spirits and brews or learn how to prepare new dishes using Vermont-grown foods
- Enjoy music and story-telling in the Entertainment Tent
- Bounce, ride, play and more in the Kid’s Zone (with hay rides, face painting, storytelling, games, a musical instrument petting zoo and magic!)
The Celebrate Vermont Festival grew out of the Vermont Working Landscape initiative and celebrates our more than 200-year heritage and where Vermont could go in the future. In partnership with the Vermont’s Creative Economy Office, the event also showcases some of Vermont’s most innovative individuals and businesses.
Tickets will be available at the entry gate. Many of the seminars that serve alcohol or have limited seating require an additional ticket, so the Festival organizers suggest purchasing tickets in advance online. The Stowe event is rain or shine under the tents. The full schedule is available on the website.
With Vermont’s cold winters and short growing season, it’s a mystery to some outsiders why people might choose to live, work and play here. Visiting the Celebrate Vermont Festival is a taste of the wonderful landscapes and rich bounty that keep us happy, year after year – and bring several million guests to share in our unique experiences.
If you are interested in houses for sale in Stowe VT, we couldn’t recommend a better time to come visit the region than during the Celebrate Vermont Festival! So, make you way over to Stowe for this celebration of “farms, forests, crafts, music, art and an amazing array of freshly prepared authentically Vermont food,” and a weekend you won’t soon forget!