Information for Sellers
We invite you to contact one of our real estate consultants to begin the process of marketing your property. Our sales associates are highly skilled professionals who will guide you throughout the listing period, from advice on setting the offering price, through showings and contract negotiations and on to the closing table.
We are committed to making the sale of your Stowe home as effortless and stress-free as possible. With myriad federal and state regulations as well as ever-changing rules, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we are taking care of every detail from beginning to end.
As the seller of real estate, whether it is your home, land or a commercial property, you need to be aware of many requirements in today’s world, or you can employ a Stowe realtor to assist you. You should also be aware that only about 70 percent of all licensed real estate agents are members of the Vermont Association of Realtors and through them also a member of the National Association of Realtors. Membership in NAR and VAR requires the realtor to adhere to a very strict code of ethics. This is not required of other licensed real estate agents.
If you chose us at William Raveis Stowe Real Estate to represent you, we will provide you with many services, some required by law or regulations and some to be determined by you. Among these services are the following:
- A Comparable Marketing Analysis to determine the value of your property (based on market timing and inventory, local sales prices, owners’ needs and other current factors).
- An evaluation of what you might do to make your property show better to obtain to the highest value possible for it (in preparation for a sale).
- Assisting you to obtain copies of all required permits, surveys and other related documents that will be required by a buyer.
- Provide you with a Seller’s Property Information Report for you to make out and give to a buyer. This report provides a record of your evaluation of the property in the event of a dispute after closing.
- Assistance to you in the negotiation of the purchase price.
- Strategic marketing campaigns on national/international websites, local advertising medias and real estate/broker networks: customized listing presentations, website development, emails, social media support and more.