The William Raveis Housing Newsletter provides an assessment of your local area, including year-over-year changes to statistics that favor buyers and sellers, an analysis of key data, a ranking of towns in your county and more, all delivered directly to your inbox each month. Also view an exclusive forecasting tool that will predict future prices in your marketplace, and will provide current market data.
RAVestimate gives you the opportunity to receive an estimate of any home in the Northeast, using a combination of historical MLS data and public records. Public records are pulled from local town halls for every single-family home, condominium and apartment. When you use RAVestimate, you’ll get a full property information report including an estimated price range and property value, property information, sales history, value history, comparable sales, a local market snapshot and sold market trends.
Whether you are looking to buy, rent or just want to survey the market, the William Raveis app will adapt to your needs. Search through a gallery of more than 6 million high-resolution, beautiful photos of homes throughout the Northeast. If you are looking for MLS listings in Vermont, this service is for you. Some of its features include:
- GPS-based home search while you are on the go or shopping in a particular neighborhood
- Colorful map or list view of homes for sale in your area
- Refine searches by open house, price-reduced, MLS#, single-family, multi-family, condo, land, by bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, square footage and more
- Save searches and view them whenever you like
- Save your favorite homes
- Get turn-by-turn directions to a home of interest
- Learn more about a neighborhood of interest through the ‘Nearby Places’ feature. See local schools, restaurants, transportation, grocery shopping, entertainment venues and more.
- Understand the dynamics of a neighborhood; view demographics such as average household size, income levels, cost of living, closest 4-year college and closest sports team
- Contact an agent immediately to setup a showing or learn more about a home
- Share your home via Facebook, twitter, or email
- Apply for a mortgage pre-approval
- Receive an insurance quote on a home, auto and more through this innovative MLS listings in Vermont app.