When it comes to summer in Stowe, there are multiple camp options. Whether you are looking for educational growth, team-building skills, sports, arts or good old-fashioned summer camp fun, the right selection is available in Stowe, Vermont.
- Stowe Recreation offers a variety of summer camps and programs, including a Counselor-In-Training (CIT) program for children 12 and older. Field trips, games, biking and swimming are other activities provided through the recreation department. Click here to visit the Stowe Parks & Recreation website.
- Appletree Learning Centers offers a variety of adventurous summer programs for kids, including horseback riding, tennis, rock climbing, canoeing, ice skating and sailing. There is something for all ages and ability levels through the Appletree Learning Centers. Click here to visit the website and learn more about specific programs, costs and registration information.
- The Stowe Mountain Resort’s Summer Camp Adventure Program offers unique adventures on everyone’s favorite ski mountain, freeing up parents to enjoy Stowe as they please. Participants enjoy making new friends through fun and active adventures, which includes learning to play golf, tennis, rock climbing and general exploring. Of course, arts and crafts come into play as well, where children can tie-dye shirts and create art projects that they can take home to remind them of their summer in Stowe!
- The Helen Day Art Center has a slew of artistic endeavors for children in the Stowe area. Broken into age groups, classes cover everything from painting and working with clay to digital art and sewing.
- Soccer Camps are a great way for children to expend some energy and hone their soccer skills. Coaches for these camps include professional players, international players and college players. Click here for more information.
These are but a few of Stowe’s summer offerings with regards to camps and activities for the area’s youth.
The anticipation of summer seems to last all year; when it arrives, it helps to have fun planned for the kids, whether it be for one week of camp or multiple weeks. For those lucky enough to live in Stowe or be visiting the area, summer is ripe with fun activities from which to choose! Reach out to us at William Raveis Stowe Realty for all your Northern Vermont real estate services.